Friday, December 1, 2017

It's been 400 days...

It's been 400 days since I got my concealed carry permit and more like 450 days since my first gun purchase.  I've had 400 days of being a member of Red Dot Firearms Range in Layton where I get unlimited access to the range and purchase anything in store at a discount.  Best annual membership next to Amazon
Prime.

I've been participating nearly every single week in the bowling pin shoot put on by the Wahsatch Defensive Shooters Association (WDSA) that shoots at Red Dot on Thursdays throughout the Fall-Spring, and then up at the Wahsatch Range in Fruit Heights in the Summer.

Yesterday as I was at the Bowling Pin shoot I was thinking how fun it would have been had I picked up this interest a decade ago and got my Dad involved.  He would have really enjoyed this sport I think. That thought made me really miss him. He was a great father and I'm glad I'm able to involve my children in the sports that I love. It's been great.

This blog will record my firearm related thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment